The Takesumi Detox The Sweat Powder - Sakura Blossom
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Inspired by sweat-absorbing athletic chalk used by elite athletes, kaia naturals the takesumi detox the sweat powder is a talc-free, natural solution for everyday sweaty situations. With a refillable and mess-free brush application system and Thessalite Powder Technology, this product absorbs moisture and manages odor in the underarms, bikini line and breast areas.
Magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide and apple cider vinegar work together in this clean, mattifying formulation to create a moisture-absorbing barrier on the surface of the skin to help keep you dry and comfortable, while reducing chafing and friction. The retractable kabuki brush applicator is made of ultra-soft bristles that gently but effectively dispense and apply powder to the skin without making a mess. It is also 100% portable, perfect for on-the-go application and touch ups.
Proprietary Thessalite 6® Powder Technology:
Inspired by chalk used by elite athletes, the unique porous structure of Thessalite 6® stores excess moisture inside the particles, leaving the skin surface dry.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Magnesium Carbonate: absorbs excess sweat and wetness
- Zinc Oxide: creates a moisture-absorbing barrier
- Apple Cider Vinegar: fights odor-causing bacteria
- Rice Starch: Silky, ultra-micronized absorbent powder
NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE
- Baking soda
- Synthetic fragrances
sakura blossom Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf.
Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil.
HOW TO USE
The sweat powder is Step 3 of the takesumi detox® system for excess odor and sweat protection.
HOW TO USE
- Turn the brush upside down and shake several times while the lid is closed to dispense powder into the brush and lid.
- Turn the brush right side up and tap the lid a few times to disperse the powder onto the brush.
- Open the lid, the brush should have powder on it.
- Twist the dial at the bottom clockwise to the "open" position to reveal the brush. Ensure the brush is twisted all the way.
- If the brush is not yet saturated with powder, shake the brush to dispense more powder.
- Apply a generous layer of the powder to the underarms, over your deodorant, keeping the brush at a downward angle. It can also be used on any body part that experiences excess sweat (breast area, bikini area, feet, etc).
- Twist the dial to the "close" position to retract the brush and place the lid when finished.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day.
It is normal for some powder to migrate into the brush when filled at capacity.
We recommend spraying the brush with a disinfecting brush cleaner or alcohol spray between uses for daily cleanings.
It is best to do a deep cleaning of the brush between refills so that there is no powder inside. Note, if you want to clean the brush while there is powder inside the chamber, ensure the brush is kept at a downward angle and the brush is not twisted all the way so that the powder locking mechanism remains closed.
- Twist the base of the brush to expose the brush, but don’t twist all the way so that powder doesn’t dispense
- Keep brush facing a downward angle to prevent water from entering the powder chamber
- Use a brush cleanser or our antibacterial underarm bar to wash the brush thoroughly
- Squeeze our excess moisture and pat dry on a towel
- Reshape the brush and lay it down on its side to dry
How to refill:
- Turn bottom cap counter-clockwise on brush applicator to remove the cap to the refill chamber.
- Pour powder into refillable chamber.
- Place cap back onto brush applicator turning clockwise. Ensure cap is secure.